Dear Jesper,

thanks for your fast response.

Can you give me please a link where I can download the patch for a linux distribution?

I was peeking already here, but I could not find something suitable:

http://fsl.fmrib.ox.ac.uk/fsldownloads/patches/eddy-patch-fsl-5.0.9/

Your hint about b0 mms is very helpful – I will adjust my command line properly J

Don’t worry, I meant that in general applytopup worked. I run eddy on the raw data not the applytopup corrected ones.

Just out of curiosity: is there a good reason to continue working with the applytopup-corrected images only and not to go for an eddy correction?

Cheers,

Philipp