From: FSL - FMRIB's Software Library <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of paul mccarthy <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: 18 October 2016 22:17:26
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [FSL] Incorrect display of PET images

Hi Bianca,

Do you just mean that the colours don't match exactly? The different viewers may be using different colour maps - not all greyscale colour maps are identical.

To check the actual intensity value at a given voxel in FSLView, look in the "Cursor" tool at the bottom left (http://fsl.fmrib.ox.ac.uk/fsl/fslview/views.html). The other viewers you are using should have a similar intensity readout somewhere in their interface.
fsl.fmrib.ox.ac.uk
The image views. Images can be displayed using several kinds of 2 & 3-D views, selectable via the Tools menu: Orthographic - the default view showing one slice each ...

Cheers,

Paul