From: FSL - FMRIB's Software Library [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Albert
Sent: October-18-16 4:32 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [FSL] Resting images and active voxels

Dear expert,

I am working with resting state dataset.
They are multitemporal and I have to process them with FSL tools.
In particular I am searching the method to compute Statistical Parametric Maps, but - as far I know -  one may compute them if there are HRF and experimental task. In the case of resting state there is no one expertimental task to do, and so, my question is the following: what kind of method could I use to establish the voxel activity in RSimages?

Thanks in advance
Albert