Dear Mahmoud,

I'm not sure about your version of eddy but I've used the 5.0.9.

you are absolutely right. The .eddy_restricted_movement_rms was introduced as part of the 5.0.9 patch.

Also, the function name is eddy_openmo not eddy.
First make sure you have the latest patch for eddy. Then add --repol option and don't forget to use mutualinfo as cost function.

I am not sure what you mean about the mutualinfo though. eddy has its own cost-function that is the sum-of-squared differences between the predicted and observed images. And you don’t need to specify that.

Jesper

Mahmoud