Hi - this is a format that is useful for storing sparse matrices. The numbers in each row are ‘row, column, value’.

You can load these files in matlab using:  matrix = spconvert( load( filename) );

Cheers,
Saad

Saad Jbabdi, PhD
Associate Professor
MRC Career Development Fellow

FMRIB Centre, University of Oxford,
John Radcliffe Hospital, Oxford, OX3 9DU, UK.
tel (+44)1865-222466  (fax 717)