Hi - these tracts you sent are in MNI space and look plausible to me.

Saad

On 26 Oct 2016, at 13:42, Noelia Martinez-Molina <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Hi Saad,

I followed all your suggestions: I did fslreorient2std and then used BET Robust brain centre estimation (iterates bet2 several times) and provided the centre of the brain in Voxels.

Unfortunately, I'm still having the same issue (tract outside the MNI template). Please find a link to a folder with the fdt_paths.nii.gz output and the T1 after reorientation and BET.

I'd appreciate if you could tell me what can have gone wrong.

Thank you for your help and kindness,
Noelia

Hi Saad,

I followed all your suggestions: I did fslreorient2std and then use BET Robust brain centre estimation (iterates bet2 several times) and provided the centre of the brain in Voxels.

Unfortunately, I'm still having the same issue. Please find attached the fdt_paths.nii.gz output and a link to the T1 after reorientation and BET.
​ I'd appreciate whether you could tell me what went wrong.

Thank you for your time and help,
Noelia

Thank you Saad, I'll do as you say and let you know if this solved the issue.

Best,
Noelia

Almost:  use fslreorient2std straight away, then use BET (I recommend providing the centre of the brain if you are only dealing with a single brain). If you are dealing with multiple brains and do not want to provide the centre of each brain individually, one trick I use is to average all the non-brain extracted subjects and get an average brain centre that I use for all subjects. If the protocol is similar between subjects this works pretty well.

Cheers
Saad