Hi Ryan -

On 10 October 2016 at 14:55, Ryan Bell <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I would appreciate any help with the following question:
>
> I am running Melodic single-session to try and obtain functional
> connectivity pertaining to a task.  I specify both a contrast and design
> matrix in post-stats for each individual and output 30 components.  When
> looking at the output, I see in the "report" folder that the "t??.txt"
> files have two columns.  Does the second column in the t??.txt file
> represent functional connectivity during the task?

Actually, melodic doesn't run intrinsically estimate  contrasts of any
type.  Those you input are calculated on the results, but this is usually
as used to guide interpretation rather than for inference (as you typically
can't predict what the ICs will be).  For inference, you might use
dual_regression http://fsl.fmrib.ox.ac.uk/fsl/fslwiki/DualRegression  , or
Feat modelling signal associated with a seed region/network.

Cheers

Eugene