Dear all,

I have the following problem:

The orientation of the brainmask I would like to use for data anlysis is
different from the orientation of my imaging data. This is to say that, in
my imaged data, the voxel which is indexed by the coordinates
x,y,z=71,38,50 is projected onto MNI world-coordinates -52,-50,28 (Inferior
Parietal Lobule, left hemisphere). However, in the brainmask I am using,
the voxel indexed by x,y,z=71,38,50 is projected onto 52,-50,28, which is
the same region, but in the right hemisphere. So the projection is
basically flipped along the R-L-axis.

Does anyone know how I can transform the brainmask such that the projection
is the same as for my imaged data? I hope I explained my problem
intelligibly!

Best,
Sascha