Hi Ros

We run both English and Maths and have previously scheduled them on demand.  The last 2 yrs we have run them on the same week as our main FS exams, we download the assessments per term, so set 1 is term one and set 2 term 2, set 3 term 3, we also find that if a learner needs to resit as the exams are always towards the end of term (bar the summer term)  the learners are sitting different tests.  Like Paul we do not invigilate and we ask staff to sign out the papers and keep a record.  After the exams have taken place and the work has been EV’d work is return to us to archive.  We also follow as much of the ICE booklet for the assessments.

Regards

Claire Everett-Ellis

Examination Manager

Waltham Forest College