Sent: 25 October 2016 15:07
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: FW: JCQ Information to Candidates

Hi all

Thanks to everyone who got back to me on this. It seems most centre’s send this out when sending out their Candidate Statement of Entries/timetables which sounds like a great idea. Do you apply this method throughout the academic year for all exams? We have a lot of FS exams that take place throughout the year so I’d be interested to know if centres use this approach for their Adhoc/Ondemand exams when they are given very little notice from teaching staff when requesting an exam?

I look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks

Kevin

[cid:image001.jpg@01D22EE1.E01B71E0]<http://www.reaseheath.ac.uk>
[Facebook]<https://www.facebook.com/reaseheathcollege>

[Twitter]<https://twitter.com/Reaseheath>

[LinkedIn]<https://www.linkedin.com/edu/school?id=155037>

[cid:image005.png@01D22EE1.E01B71E0]<http://reaseheathblog.org/>

Kevin Reade
Student Examinations Manager

Tel: 01270 613296  |  Ext: 3751 |
www.reaseheath.ac.uk<http://www.reaseheath.ac.uk>
Reaseheath College
Reaseheath, Nantwich, CW5 6DF

[cid:image006.jpg@01D22EE1.E01B71E0]<http://www.reaseheath.ac.uk/about-us/college-facts/ofsted-report/>

The information transmitted, including attachments, is intended only for the person(s) or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material.  Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.  If you received this in error, please contact the sender and destroy any copies of this information.