Hi,

I would like to thank all who very helpfully send me publications/citations related to my question, this was really helpful and I greatly appreciate it.

Having had time to go through this and other material I came across (in some but not great depth), the point behind my question seems to remain - there doesnt seem to be a clear and solid evidence for an association between postgraduate training (skill or knowledge) and 'perfornamce' in clinical practice. Did I read the evidence correctly? Does that mean the evidence correctly reflects the reality? or a gap exists?

Many thanks
Majid