Yes, Thanks Ben,

Was quite intrigued by those that would not vaccinate themselves or family but would the general public, why the disparity?

Best

Amy

From: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Richard Saitz <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Sunday, October 9, 2016 at 10:16 PM
To: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: EBMers and - influenza vaccine ..,, the results of survey..

Thanks Ben.

Interesting that more would recommend for themselves than for the general population.

And that the exact same number who recommend for self would do so for family.

Says something about how we apply evidence and values.

Maybe next time--a quick survey monkey? Not sure if the response rate has to do with not wanting to send you an email?

Best,

Rich

Richard Saitz
Editor Evidence-Based Medicine

BMJ, BMA House, Tavistock Square, London, WC1H 9JR
T: +1 617 414 7744
E: [log in to unmask]
W: ebm.bmj.com

Twitter: @EvidBaseMed_BMJ