It is a pity, that publishers do not support the archive their selves.

The cost of keeping it alive is close to zero.

Unfortunately this example show:

1) what is electronically published is not reliable, not protected from manipulations and later censoring; all important materials researcher have to keep in his collection

2) the archiving initiatives are not reliable - you may check the ref

vvv

On 2016-10-24 17:57, Braulio Santos wrote:
[log in to unmask]" type="cite">
Issues 1-156 are still available through the Internet Archive Wayback Machine (https://web.archive.org/web/20080714225948/http://www.jr2.ox.ac.uk/bandolier/pdf.html).

Bráulio Santos
Unidade de Bioestatístca
Instituto Nacional de Cardiologia
Rio de Janeiro - Brasil

It is too bad to see Bandolier go by the wayside, but my hunch is that the archive may have been taken down due to the evidence becoming increasingly out of date in the absence of ongoing efforts to maintain the resource.

Bill Cayley, Jr, MD MDiv
Mobile: 715.828.4636

"I think some of the most celebrated moments in human achievement should be those times when everything is going against a person and they are down in the dumps but they simply choose to get up. That's real greatness."   -- Ryan Hall