I’m sure many of you are looking forward to the talk from the Sheffield Hallam team to be given at the group meeting on Wednesday.

Digital capability and teaching excellence: an integrative systematic review exploring what infrastructure and strategies are necessary to support effective use of technology enabled learning (TEL) - Helen Parkin and Dr Liz Austen, Sheffield Hallem University

To support the presentation QAA (who commissioned the research) have today published the research report and links to the supporting videos.

News item is available at:

http://www.qaa.ac.uk/newsroom/how-can-digital-capability-promote-teaching-excellence#.V_tIbzyEDRY

The report and videos are linked to from here:

http://www.qaa.ac.uk/en/ResearchAndAnalysis/Pages/Published-research.aspx

Report summary:

http://www.qaa.ac.uk/publications/information-and-guidance/publication/?PubID=3116#.V_tIrTyEDRZ

Full report:
http://www.qaa.ac.uk/publications/information-and-guidance/publication?PubID=3115#.V_tIvjyEDRZ

Many thanks

Marieke Guy

Data Analyst, Quality Assurance Agency for Higher Education