Hi

I was wondering if anyone could help me with the correct terminology to use
with regards to skeletal dysplasia in more lay terms.  Is 'people with
dwarfism' correct or is it an offensive term?

The same goes for 'hunchback' (excuse the term).  Would spinal deformation
be a correct term to use?

I am asking this to use in my thesis on disability in developing countries
and would greatly appreciate if anyone could help me with this.

Kind regards,

Lara
___
*Lara Bezzina *
*M.A. Research Methods (Human Geography), **M.A. Human Rights and
Democratisation, B. Psy. (Hons.) *

Doctoral Researcher (Disability and Development)
Durham University *l* Department of Geography *l *Science Site* l *South
Road* l *Durham* l *DH1 3LE* l* UK
Email: [log in to unmask]* l *Mobile: +44 (0) 7923819982
Skype: aral219* l *Twitter: @LaraBezzina* l *Blog:
https://larabezzina.wordpress.com