Hi Naomi

I have also flagged this issue up on our NADP Heads of Service list, and it is going to be raised with BIS.

Sam

Samantha Gamblin

cid:image002.jpg@01CE2652.2E457240

Head of Disability

Student Hub, Aston Webb

University of Birmingham

B15 2TT

Web:  https://intranet.birmingham.ac.uk/disability

Please note my Term time hours: Monday until 3.00, all day Tuesday and Thursday, Wednesday 9.15-2.45