Hi

I'd be very interested in any responses to this question, as we are supporting a student with very little vision who needs to access Blackboard.

Thanks

Katherine

Katherine Coussement

Enquiry Team Supervisor (Equality & Accessibility)

J. B. Priestley Library, Information Services

Please do not hesitate to contact me should you need assistance in using the Library or wish to discuss individual requirements.

I work Monday-Friday 9am-5pm

+44 (0) 1274 236033 (direct)
+44 (0) 1274 233301 (general)