If it's good enough for DCMS ...
- https://data.gov.uk/organogram/department-for-culture-media-and-sport
In all seriousness, we used to follow ICO guidance, which in practice
meant that we were disclosing names of Assistant Directors/senior
managers upwards, and some lower banded staff who were very public
facing - e.g. Patient and Public Involvement team who may be running
public consultations, etc.
Best wishes
Sandre

Sandre JonesT: 07939 725258E: [log in to unmask]
https://uk.linkedin.com/in/sandre-jones-1b916856
SJ Governance Services Limited (SJGS) is a limited company registered
in England & Wales. Registered number: 10423493. Registered office: 21
Hardwick Avenue, Newark, NG24 4AW.Whilst SJGS will respect and protect
your confidentiality and the security of information sent to the best
of our ability and as required and permitted by law, please remember
that email may be intercepted and should not be considered secure. If
you are not the intended recipient of this email, please inform the
sender immediately, do not copy or forward to any third party or use
the information contained in the email in any way, and delete any
originals and attachments from your email system and networks - thank
you. Information or advice contained in this communication is given in
good faith, without any warranty or acceptance of any liability: you
should seek advice from a legal professional if you have any concerns
about action you should take.