Hi everyone,

In 2004 I made a short film called "Strange Powers", featuring Seamus Heaney reading his bog poems, over images of the Tollund Man and photographer Stephen Vaughan's bog landscapes.

I'd really like to show the film again...but I no longer have a copy.

Several archaeology departments were kind enough to invite me to present it to students back in the day. So, I am asking the list on the off-chance that I gave a few DVDs away.

If so, and there is one that has survived the advance of technology, or use as a beer mat, I'd really appreciate a copy.

Thanks very much,
all best,

Christine

-------------------------- contemp-hist-arch is a list for news and events in contemporary and historical archaeology, and for announcements relating to the CHAT conference group. ------- For email subscription options see: http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/archives/contemp-hist-arch.html ------- Visit the CHAT website for more information and for future meeting dates: http://www.contemp-hist-arch.ac.uk --------------------------