Hi Rebecca,

Thanks  for your response, your PhD sounds really interesting, and much needed, would you mind if I shared your abstract with some colleagues in a similar position as I that work in a women service?  I don't mind what format, I'd be happy to receive whichever.

I'm not sure if this will go via your work email (I've not got my head around the new messaging and emailing system!), however I hope it's correct.  My apologies all if I have emailed you multiple times.

Best wishes

Abdullah