Really interested in seeing the map, Dane.  Can you attach it, please?

suzanne

From: The UK Community Psychology Discussion List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Dane Duncan
Sent: 27 October 2016 14:03
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [COMMUNITYPSYCHUK] racism and xenophobia: what to do?

Dear Fabio and Annie,

A little response to say that a group of trainees at UEL, we are thinking about the impact of Brexit on racism and xenophobia, and what clinical/community psychologists response should be. We are just setting out on this topic but have discussed the possibility of sharing our reactions after our project (mid November), and we may think about to publish this.

For now, this early map of my initial thoughts (attached) may be useful in starting conversations, and has guided our thinking, but yet doesn’t capture the horizontal / ongoing / unfolding complexity in great detail.

Dane Mills

Trainee Clinical Psychologist.