Hi Wayne

Shouldn’t the interval based backup be on by default for a new project so as to save the innocent? Or maybe the creation of a project should have a prompt to set it up? The only downside is that there is a significant pause while you wait for a backup so too high a backup rate can be annoying (I like 2-3 hours). Also when a backup happens it really isn’t obvious why there is a pause which is a UI issue

regards
gary
Dr Gary Thompson                    [Leeds Biological NMR Facility]

Astbury Centre for Structural Molecular Biology,
University of Leeds,
Leeds, LS2 9JT, West-Yorkshire, UK             Tel. +44-113-3433024
email: [log in to unmask]                   Fax  +44-113-3431935