Ooops!! Wrong address?
P.S.: registration is not opened yet?

Dear Marjolein,

At the iNEXT meeting I wanted to discuss with you our 2017 iNEXT xray course. But we were asked to cut down our budget and make changes in the outline. From the beginning of the planning of this course I though to contact you as it would be nice to have an overview of the possibilities in MAXIV, as our courses always attracted several nordic students. In the previous courses we always had as an item a lecture on general issues, practicalities and planning of data collection when the data collection is done at a synchrotron. You gave a very nice talk at the recent BESSY-course, attended by one of our students which kind of covers this topic. I think it would fit on the first day (Monday May 15), but other days are also possible: would this be possible? Could you also provide then information/explanations on the specifics (beam size, total-number-of-photons/photons-per-mm2 and other parameters that are provided by the synchrotrons) of other synchrotrons as well as of the current and planned beamlines at MAXIV?

Best Regards, Hartelijke Groeten,

Rik

--
Eugene Osipov