Hi,

I mentioned that R factors went down because they went down dramatically, from 33/36% to 22/24% (which shows that application of twinning does the right job even if such R-factors cannot be compared), and I have ‘seen’ such dramatic change for one of my small molecule refinements in old days as well, but the main reason in my switch from P6322 symmetry to P63 was the fact that the volume of ASU in P6322 was a half volume needed for my protein plus that the twinning was found by Aimless.

Cheers,
Aleks