unsubscribe

Peter Burkhard, PhD, Professor
Department of Molecular and Cell Biology
The Institute of Materials Science
University of Connecticut
97 North Eagleville Road
Storrs, CT 06269-3136, USA
Phone:  +1 860 486 3830
Fax:      +1 860 486 4745
E-mail: [log in to unmask]
Web:    http://faculty.ims.uconn.edu/~pburkhard/

On 19 Sep 2016, at 19:01, CCP4BB automatic digest system <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Topics of the day:

 1. Problem of diffraction patterns (2)
 2. How to determine the number of occurrences of a particular type of amino
    acid on the surface of a protein
 3. Teaching models and cognition w/ xtallography as example, high school lvl
    (2)
 4. multiple similar solutions in phaser (4)
 5. Job Posting - Research Fellow in Protein Crystallography - Portsmouth, UK
    (BBSRC/NSF)