Hi folks

I have a request from a friend who has been asked to locate a standard
history of economics text suitable for use on undergraduate and postgraduate
courses, which includes Marxism (and deals with the latter in a scholarly
manner, not dismissively or Whiggishly). The idea is to translate this book
so it's a serious project. I recommended Roll's history, but one problem is
(in my opinion) that the later editions don't cover Marx as well as the
earlier ones.

Any suggestions?

Regards

Alan