Perhaps also pertinent, the issues dealt with occurred on another list.

There used to be a rule, on that very list, I think, banning just the sort of reference which David Lace made in a recent post.

The fact that he seems to be so impenetrably ignorant that he has managed, in the course of apparently doing his best to make life unpleasant for many people, to confuse poetryetc with british&irishpoets in what I can only see as an attempt to cause as much trouble as possible, was the very reason that rule existed.

Some of us happened to be there at the time, and don't need ...

I'm sorry -- I really am too angry too type any more.  It was a mistake to break my habit of completely ignoring any post with David Lace's name attached to it, and simply not opening them.

Something I certainly have no intention of ever doing again.

Robin Hamilton