That's a much more reasonable proposal than mine, Jamie.

Which was a bit nutty, really, and I apologize for the extremist tone of it.

And to the other comments: Of course it would be good to have Alison Croggon posting here.

Along with everyone else who was on the UK Poetry List before the unprecedented meltdown there.

>>> Jaime Robles <[log in to unmask]> 10/30/16 10:32 PM >>>
Fifty seems like a lot, Kent. How about one post from a woman, one post from a man. Equitable, no?

Best wishes,
Jaime

jaimerobles.com

QS: Let’s return to poetics.
JR: When did we leave?

—From the conversation between Quinta Slef and Joan Retallack, The Poethical Wager