I think you are right on that Jeff. If Dylan was on the Nobel committee Dylan would not have been given the prize. But that's just his opinion, I or anyone else can have another. Comes back to how much Sean has got it wrong in his assesment of Dylan as an 'ego' - just because you have an ego it doesn't mean that you can't look at that ego from a distance - hey, I quite like that.