Jaime, I think we are in agreement on this. My love of song has never been predicated, anyway, on whether it is poetry or not. I think that whatever it is, it has, perhaps, had more relevance culturally since the 1960s than most poetry has had in this period (maybe Ginsberg’s poetry was an exception) but that’s another matter. I sense you will disagree with that, and that’s ok. It’s just how I see it.