Bet you missed the BritSpin behind the joke, but, Kent, as I suspect it may not have crossed the Pond.

The Really-Quite-Notorious consigliore (Blue Labor Family), playing His Master's Voice, came out with the singularly inapt remark (which would never have been uttered by a Spokesthing of an American politician) when asked what Church the Smile attended:

             "We don't do religion"

Capisce?

But "c's and n's" -- that one went straight past me.  'Splain?

Hey!  The FBI really reopening the investigation, or is this just the Trumpster dumpster fire frothing?

Robin