I'm not a translator myself so am only guessing that there can be such a thing as a "bad" translation, in the sense of one that does not do the original poem justice.

It would be an interesting new discussion to see if translations of a poem are the same poem as the original, if not then when we read a translation of a poem we must be reading a "new" poem.