Sorry (damned mini-keyboard on the iPhone) I hit the send button instead of the delete! But since It's been sent I might as well finish the sentence:
> And what 'literary theory'? I think I'm the only person to have made explicit reference to any literary theorists. To Giorgio Agamben and to Wellek and Warren. Prior to the recent mention of Reception Theory,

A propos, I'm wondering how many poets here are much concerned with or even interested in literary theory? I tend to glaze over after a few pages, and I don't say that with any particular pride.
Jamie