David,

As you're now defending your use of the term "reception" as that found in it's "obvious meaning"  ...

-- guh! I just noticed that!  -- where do we find this apparently transparent-to-all-your-readers, "obvious meaning", since it's the lexicographer's pot of gold at the end of the rainbow --

... could you kindly explain to me what exactly, in that case, you mean by the term, "semantic reception"?

You seem to be, continually and throughout this -- I won't call it, "dialogue" -- using words in a way which is peculiar to yourself, then complaining because your audience doesn't understand you.

So, once more, "semantic reception"?

To me, meaning is among other things, transactional, so how can semantics, which, and I may be wrong here, I take you to be using as a partial synonym, be part of a transaction in which it is generated?

I'm confused.

Robin