Sean, after your sternly negative appraisal of Dylan the character, it's surprising to hear you think 'one could compile about four or five superb albums' from his work. My own estimate would be about a dozen - and then the bootlegs, two of which I've worn out in the last four years of driving and they no longer play.
  I rather like the fact he's keeping the Swedish Academy on tenterhooks. I may have to revise my view about the award having been given him. I think it's likely because he agrees with my assessment of him as a poet.

Jamie

Sent from my iPad