Hi Alec,

I'm happy to support KFS and I've subsscribed thro PayPal.

Maybe best to keep in touch with me via my other email than this one - [log in to unmask]

Many thanks,

John

On 29 September 2016 at 17:07 Alec Newman <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Hi Everyone,

KFS is launching a KFS SUBSCRIBER SERVICE

for books published between 2016 and 2017
EXCLUSIVE TO UK RESIDENTS

For £50

Receive a welcome pack of books from our backlist worth at least £50, selected by the editor.

And receive forthcoming titles from the following poets as they are published:

Alison Gibb
Wendy Heath
Helen Ivory
Camilla Nelson

Eileen Tabios

Steve Willie

For £100
Receive a welcome pack of books from our backlist worth at least £100, selected by the editor.

And receive forthcoming titles from the following poets as they are published:

Rob Burton
Nikki Dudleyy
Alison Gibb
Jesse Glass