That's no excuse, Bircumshaw!  Just because I'm a horse doesn't mean I was born in a stable.

They are closing the libraries?  Let them read their Kindles.

        The H'rumphing Scot

(Hey, I'd like to say I missed the Ben/Bohemia quote in the Conversations, but truth is, it must have passed me by.  Nice one, me dook!  Ben sure didn't go a bundle on all that non-naturalist stuff that someone was writing in the early seventeenth century, as evinced by the Stage-keeper's snarky remarks about, "tales, tempests, and suchlike drolleries" at the beginning of Bartholomew Fair, shortly after he's slagged off Titus Andronicus as "old fashioned stuff".

But I really must stop this, fun as it is to make gentle mock of Kent, and get some serious work done, before the cat eats the canary as they open Schroedinger's Box.   R.)