Robin's one of the most knowledgeable, and honest, folks I've ever known, Kent. Be careful who you bet on.

-----Original Message-----
From: Kent Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Oct 18, 2016 3:34 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Why Shakespeare Matters debate

In that debate video, when I watch Alexander Waugh, anti-Stratfordian grandson of Evelyn, and see how easily he offers arcane, rat-a-tat facts in off-the-cuff rebuttal, I am reminded how little I really know, or ever will know, now, and how modest my cerebrum is compared to those of many others, especially intellectuals from Britain trained at Oxbridge. That's meant as both a funny and serious sentence. If Robin Hamilton can rattle off his facts in stand-up fashion like that, I bow to him. But I'll bet he can't.

Or can he?

>>> Mark Weiss <[log in to unmask]> 10/18/16 12:44 PM >>>

That acid trip, and his reporting Bowtwine Lincoln's assertion in a graduate seminar, is why my friend never did get his doctorate.