Hey, Tim, I think Kent made an honest (and in the circumstances, understandable) mistake.  And at least it gave us, even if unintended, a heads-up to Banks and McLeod as Poets.

Chris Boyce (the third name in this frame) was a member of Philip Hobsbaum's (2nd) Glasgow Writing Group in the early seventies, though as a novelist rather than a poet.

Robin