Andrew Duncan would make sense, though I haven't come on Ken McLeod as a poet.
 But he might have written about him elsewhere, and a lot of Andrew Duncan's
stuff is online.  I might try and track it down.  Or maybe -- are you listening,
dave? -- the Birk would know. Thanks for the heads-up, whatever.

I think you really would enjoy his first three books.  After that, he's a bit
up-and-down, though more often up than down.

Best,

Robin