Hey, Kent, I wasn't getting at you, and it was mostly a joke.

And anyway, I like hotlinks -- they're a no-brainer.  If I'm interested, I can
go straight to what's linked, and if not, it's simply a matter of reading on.

So I appreciate your direct links to Dispatches -- are we understanding the term
"hotlink" in different ways?  I wasn't implying you were phishing or anything. I
really do appreciate your providing them.  I was using it as the term I always
use for this -- a live link?  Did I mispeak?  Amerbringlish problem?

Anyway, gave me a chance to get yet another boost for "Seven Spanish Angels" in.
 Given the number of bilingual Romance Language adepts on the list, including of
course your good self, I have a sense of unspoken disapproval washing over me
every time I bring it up.

As an act of penance  [which is a lie on my part, as I was going to follow
through since the term/label/sign/glyph signifying the Melancholic Great Dane
caught me eye, I was going there anyway]  I'll go there now, even if it means I
have to stop listening to Patsy Cline sing (which I'm doing as I type) to do so.

Keep on linking! (whatever we call it) -- I for one sure do appreciate your
doing so.

Best,

Robin