McCartney who many believe died in a car crash in London and was buried in Crouch End. The Paul Is Dead groups are active on Facebook under PID with one group led by Leslie Doll. General viewpoint Macca was replaced by a lookalike & the photos offered do show a few specific contrasts. A while back Macca appeared on The Graham Norton Show on BBC 1 and was in awe of Katy Perry. This hit me as odd as the lady is a relative minnow compared to The Beatles.   A film docu. exists on the Paul Is Dead theory maybe available online or on Netflex or youtube.com. DNA tests may be required from Mike McGear McCartney & Heather Mills may have divorced a fraudster!

If one applies this to Bob Dylan's supposed motor cycle crash & vanishing maybe we are in The Bard of Avon magical mystery tour landscape. Maybe the gent who did "Blonde On Blonde" is not the man who came back with "John Wesley Harding" as a comeback album? This means the man we have all assumed is Bob Dylan is another Faul McCartney.

Anyone with any knowledge of both these men's demise can confirm or debunk the Dylan or McCartney ID?

Turn that frown upside down