Hi Su,

Thank you for your email. Yes the site is currently down.

Do you want to join the below  JISCMAIL list? Bob Administrators are informed of global issues and warned of scheduled maintenance on this site.

Markeda Cole
Digital Services Manager

Learning on Screen
Opening up access to moving image and sound since 1948

E-Mail: [log in to unmask]
Tel.: 020 7393 1514

Learning on Screen | @LearnonScreen | @OnDemandBoB | @bobinschools

Learning on Screen - The British Universities and Colleges Film and Video Council is a limited company registered in England under company number 955348, registered as a charity No. 313582, whose registered office is at 77 Wells Street, London W1T 3QJ

This e-mail (including attachments) and the information it contains are confidential and may be privileged. If you have received this e-mail in error please delete it from your system. Unless you are the intended recipient, you should not copy this e-mail for any purpose, or disclose its contents to any other person. This e-mail may contain personal views which are not the views of Learning on Screen unless specifically stated. Learning on Screen is not responsible for the completeness or accuracy of this communication as it has been transmitted over a public network. It is the recipient's responsibility to scan this e-mail and any attachments for viruses.