We use Google appointments too, but we also use Shibboleth for both Google and Blackboard so they link without needing and further signon.

Jon.

On 26 October 2016 at 16:44, Joseph Gliddon <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
We have google and a number of staff are using the appointments function (click anywhere in week view and setup an appointment slot https://support.google.com/calendar/answer/190998?hl=en )
They then take the url and link to it from Blackboard

One Department has a tutorial team and they use this with their regular appointment times and surface it in a department organisation and webpage.  One nice extra is they put in the location as the proper map location for their office so students phones tend to tell them where they need to go.

No blackboard integration - but definitely worth encouraging individual staff to link from their courses.
Regards
Joseph