Dear Colleagues,

This is an early notice that we will be celebrating twenty one years of AVA (Applied Vision Association) Christmas Meetings with a Meeting in London on Monday 19th of December.

This is a one-day meeting to be held in the People’s Palace Building at Queen Mary University of London. This year's keynote talks will be by:

David Burr (University of Florence). "Positive and negative serial-dependencies in the perception of orientation, number and faces"

Lynne Kiorpes (New York University). "Cortical correlates of amblyopia: Where is visual information lost?"

Alan Stocker (University of Pennsylvania). "The lawful relation between discrimination threshold and perceptual bias"

Abstract submission (max length: 250 words) is open. Please submit abstracts before Friday November 18, 6pm.

We will try to accommodate preferences for a talk or poster but the number of submissions that this meeting now attracts means that this is not always possible.

We look forward to seeing you on December 19th!

Isabelle Mareschal, Lecturer
Queen Mary University of London,
Psychology
02078826505 / 6531(lab)