Sent: Wednesday, October 19, 2016 6:29 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: PROF. WILLEM van ZEIST is no more.

Dear Colleagues and friends,

I got a communication stating  that Prof. Willem van Zeist expired on 7th October 2016.

He was one of the father-founders of our International Work-Group for Palaeoethnobotany.

Prof. van Zeist will always be remembered  by generations of  archaeobotanists and archaeologists and  for his outstanding contributions to Archaeobotany, Archaeopalynology and palaeoenvironmental studies.

Mukund Kajale