PSI are pleased to announce that registration for the 2017 Conference is
now OPEN. Please
click here
<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?f=001Wgu6kxcgOPccLbBIQYTnjMX8dx90006wQey9XxyOIASyrigNlaWrRiKuogaclfdnbYd1qbG3Dylm12GDGKZ5DU-o3G-G5HI2vW6pR6QpQJEoLf8AxCKzU2zjVqGSsmFyN6FE1JesZ-mo5EqxsIs8pQylnmkrF21e_SEzPm_PAxqUdExOozMxOFlOXNuUeyt1G_RCEzMCDac0kLYlZcPJwP4Mc0DyWgXK&c=4KRhWBEO4Y_-Qu8LG_qN-DSfsUyFRljaIrjgECKBTWhUeqZr4jHvlw==&ch=psy7WG_1kV6almCZzWLTTK72hOulii6ofdN6GyLX-6HB1W2Mx0KxWQ==>
 to confirm your place now and take advantage of the discounted Early Bird
Rate.

The conference will be held on 14th - 17th May 2017 at the Grange Hotel,
London and the theme will be *"**Celebrating 40 years of promoting
statistical insight**"*.

We are pleased to have already announced our two keynote speakers Richard
Stephens, who will focus on a patient perspective and David Spiegelhalter
who will speak on "Engaging without manipulating: the balanced
communication of statistics". To find out more please visit:
http://psiweb.eventsweb.co.uk/events/2017-conference/keynote-speakers
<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?f=001Wgu6kxcgOPccLbBIQYTnjMX8dx90006wQey9XxyOIASyrigNlaWrRiKuogaclfdn1xxjZLnfmAcq1-qFQquc6OG8V53xMMMsJyWbLXVeicYJF4d0XauXgErn-HwuzoRCoMXXws7Kyg-tSrUa3ioJAG6w9ExE10MVi_6-xnTboHZEnL7KOSHzUM9DDs7ffrjEGEGNOyFnRAmrf4WqMgRtv3IQXfbuAfX3_oymUCsNcfU=&c=4KRhWBEO4Y_-Qu8LG_qN-DSfsUyFRljaIrjgECKBTWhUeqZr4jHvlw==&ch=psy7WG_1kV6almCZzWLTTK72hOulii6ofdN6GyLX-6HB1W2Mx0KxWQ==>

We also have a number of other plenary and parallel sessions which include:
estimands, toxicology, biosimilars, quantifying effect sizes, soft skills
training, animated data, regulatory hot topics and many more with speakers
from industry, academia and regulatory agencies, including Lisa
LaVange (Director of the Office of Biostatistics in the Center for Drug
Evaluation and Research at the USA FDA). A draft agenda will be released
later this year along with the 2017 Conference app. Please see the registration
brochure
<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?f=001Wgu6kxcgOPccLbBIQYTnjMX8dx90006wQey9XxyOIASyrigNlaWrRiKuogaclfdnlpL9RBuC8xNviaFNNEC8N1qURideGwhYoxxh1dYy7EVz_IxjKEK-vz14PjTW3cH-Ixcz9813udVniSL_QZJmsQ6R5bEzlaEQzmEju_3Y8JFiRpnbLcWW4qbE6598oqVkvzFJjvtkOgYZvDZvkJBvtwDPnmFGZfDz1z74gqczka9g6JYau-U4fU7pc_dkzgO3&c=4KRhWBEO4Y_-Qu8LG_qN-DSfsUyFRljaIrjgECKBTWhUeqZr4jHvlw==&ch=psy7WG_1kV6almCZzWLTTK72hOulii6ofdN6GyLX-6HB1W2Mx0KxWQ==>
for
more information about sessions, speakers and prices.

Due to popular demand, we are increasing the number of oral presentations
from contributed abstracts and this year we will be offering a *10%
discount* to the 3 day conference price, for anyone selected for an oral
presentation. Please note the earlier deadlines:

   - Oral Abstract: *18th November 2016*
   - Poster Abstract:* 27th February 2017*

We welcome abstracts on any subject but would be particularly interested in
the following:

   - Innovative Approaches to Rare Diseases
   - Bayesian Topics Within Early or Late Phase
   - Examples of Utilizing Big Data
   - Case Studies Involving Innovative Designs/Methodology
   - Advances in Early Phase Development
   - Case Studies Applying Estimands
   - Challenges in Combination Trials (any disease area)
   - Approaches to Development in China or Japan
   - Case Studies Involving Translational Research
   - Consideration in Cancer Immunotherapy
   - Applications of the New ICH E17 Guideline to Plan/Design
   Multi-Regional Trials

In order to submit an abstract, please download a form from
http://psiweb.eventsweb.co.uk/events/2017-conference/2017---conference
<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?f=001Wgu6kxcgOPccLbBIQYTnjMX8dx90006wQey9XxyOIASyrigNlaWrRiKuogaclfdnTU1qCzZliHMCq9viz1qsmN8Iv33zGO46j0v860TYOFPS58S5UwgpFVz-ucvJMPColqTBJZiD-UVyqaF2UWBM9MuI8dRZcu2eWGgG8AEoxxYy_j1z3ILzqpJaXaVYGXP8-C9Kkl9NqOvorET8X9IFsF2e2X7EJcAM1z8aXAY-qPQjXW7N7myloQ==&c=4KRhWBEO4Y_-Qu8LG_qN-DSfsUyFRljaIrjgECKBTWhUeqZr4jHvlw==&ch=psy7WG_1kV6almCZzWLTTK72hOulii6ofdN6GyLX-6HB1W2Mx0KxWQ==>
which
must be completed and sent to [log in to unmask]

We will also be holding two pre-conference training courses on the
afternoon of Sunday 14th May 2017:

   - Issues in Early Phase Drug Development
   - Sample Size, Power, and Adaptive Trial Design for Late Stage Studies

Please keep an eye on the Events page of the PSI website as we will add
more information of Conference activities as they become available.

Finally, sponsorship and exhibition opportunities will be announced
shortly. Should your company be interested please contact Nigel Howitt (
[log in to unmask]) or Chris Watton on ([log in to unmask]

SIGNOFF allstat