Dear Allstat members,

inVentiv Health is a global professional services organization designed to help the biopharmaceutical industry deliver new drugs and therapies to market. Our combined Clinical Research Organization (CRO) and Contract Commercial Organization (CCO) is made up of more than 14,000 employees who have the ability to service clients in more than 90 countries. We offer a differentiated set of solutions designed to improve client performance and accelerate the process of bringing products to market. For more information, visit inVentivHealth.com

It’s an exciting time here at inVentiv Health Clinical as we have multiple career opportunities within our Biostatistics department. With a variety of roles currently open we can offer career enriching options. We are recruiting for Senior and Principal Biostatisticians to work either as part of our Late Stage or phase II –III department with multiple clients.

Principal Statistician, EMEA, Late Stage

·         Join growing Late Stage department of a large, global CRO

·         Be involved in what happens to products once they have gained approval for use

·         Manage and lead assignments on multiple Non-Interventional and phase IV studies, chart reviews  and other post-approval studies

·         Aid design of studies with input to the protocol, study size, CRF design, analysis plan and reporting, whether full CSR, manuscript or poster

·         Work with cross-functional, global teams from the comfort of   your own home, or one of our offices

·         Fit the job to your availability – full-time or part-time–  we support employees in their career as well as their work-life balance

Contact Lyndsey on [log in to unmask]

Senior Statistician, EMEA (Phase II-III)

·         Assigned to one pharma client as part of an FSP

·         Responsible for statistical methodology and statistical analysis plans for clinical projects

·         Act as the core project team lead to coordinate and manage all statistical project activities

·         Work on complex trials and across multiple studies in Phases II-III

·         Work with cross-functional, global teams from the comfort of   your own home, or one of our offices

·         Fit the job to your availability – we support employees in their career as well as their work-life balance

Contact Lyndsey on [log in to unmask]

If you require any further information please do not hesitate to contact my colleague Lyndsey Jewitt.

Kind regards,

Mareike.

Mareike Schönberg
Senior Recruiter, EMEA