Adelphi Real World are recruiting a statistician to join an existing team of six statisticians.

Company:

Adelphi Real World conducts international market research surveys, and bespoke studies, for pharmaceutical companies. We are based in Bollington, close to Macclesfield, about 15 miles south of Manchester.

Job:

We deliver a wide range of statistical output to our clients - descriptive statistics, regression modelling, propensity scoring techniques, survival analysis, health outcomes, health economic modelling, etc.

Candidate:

Candidates should hold a good honours degree (2:1 or 1st) in maths and/or statistics.

Excellent communication skills are essential as the role will demand interaction with other team members and clients.

Benefits include a generous holiday allowance, private health care, life insurance, membership of an onsite gym, a contributory pension scheme and a bonus scheme (eligibility for the bonus scheme is after a year’s service).

Starting salary is £21K.

Applications:

Please send CVs with a brief email to [log in to unmask]

Please help the environment. Only print this email if absolutely necessary.

DISCLAIMER: The information in this message is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this message by anyone else is unauthorised. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, or distribution of the message, or any action or omission taken by you in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful. Please immediately contact the sender if you have received this message in error.

SIGNOFF allstat