Hi Claire

That’s great thank you.

Kind Regards

Sharon

From: ACB Point-of-Care Testing [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of BAILEY Clare (RF4) BHR Hospitals
Sent: 21 October 2016 11:34
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: PROM/Partus

Hi Sharon,

I just wanted to acknowledge your email and I’ll send this information through on Monday.

Best wishes,

Clare Bailey Msc MIBMS | Lead Biomedical Scientist for POCT

Department of Pathology | Cancer and Clinical Support

Barking, Havering and Redbridge University Hospitals NHS Trust

M: 07432734635

T:  0208 970 8472 | ext 8472 King George UHT

T:  01708 435000| ext 3643 Queens UHT

E:  [log in to unmask]